Our guests need no previous experience. The cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
1. A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
2. Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the hole weeks charter.
3. Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
4. Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
5. All linen, towels and blankets.
6. Free use of all yachts equipment.
7. Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
8. Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
9. Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht. we have special programs for:
The Saronic islands of Aegina, Poros, Angistri, Hydra, Dokos, Spetses and the Peloponnesian coast offer smooth sailing sheltered from strong winds. Here, the Meltemi (winds from the North, usually strong especially in July and August) does not blow as regularly as it does in the Cyclades or the Dodecanese, if it does blow from North to North East, its strength is usually about force 4-5, it is normally less around the Methana peninsula and Poros.
If the Meltemi does not blow, the wind is generally from the South, force 2-3. In the Hydra Gulf and Argolic Gulf, the wind is mostly from the South East, blowing force 3-5 dying down at night.